Garage Sale Experts & Sassy Sisters

Garage Sale Experts & Sassy Sisters
www.sassysigns.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 year old Birthday Present found at Garage Sale!

Today is Izzy's 5th birthday. I asked her what she wanted to do, and of course (she is MY daughter after all) said "let's go to 12 Garage Sales" I said alright...let's go!! and what do you think we found? her birthday present-A Build A Bear Puppy AND clothes/accessories! Told her we couldn't get it, it was too much money. (and let me tell you-she BEGGED and even said "it's my birthday") but, I was strong and said nope! Then I had the sweet lady "sneak" it in the bag-when she opened it tonite-she was SO excited!! and I got it all for $10!! woot! woot! love a great deal...also found the jackpot of clothes for my 8 year old-she loves those knit shorts/capris.

No comments:

Post a Comment